Released in December 2013, the BWF Coach Education Level 2 is an Advanced Coaching Award, catering for Badminton Coaches with an interest in Planning and Delivering a one year training programme.
The manual, which is available FREE online, consists of 11 modules – outlining the Coaching Principles of:
- What to Coach – explaining the technical, tactical, and physical elements.
- How to Coach – defining the elements of Coaching Methodology
- Planning and Delivery of a one year training programme
Currently available in English, French and Spanish – BWF are currently translating this resource into further language versions.
The Coach Level 2 resources are:
- Coaches’ Manual – the Learner’s Manual containing all the factual information to support coaches taking the BWF Level 2 course. It encompasses 11 modules – highlighting in more depth the HOW to Coach, WHEN to Coach and WHAT to Coach of a Badminton Coach.
- Tutors’ Manual – a Coach Educator/Tutors’ booklet for delivering the Level 2 course.
- Video Clips – supporting video clips, which give a visual demonstration of the exercises covered in the Coaches Manual. This resource includes a comprehensive range of video clips demonstrating the technical, physical testing and physical training aspects from the manual.
All Coach Level 2 videos are readily available online, here.
Register for BWF’s Coach Level 2 Manual today using these simple steps:
- Register your details
- Log-in using password provided in confirmation email
Already have a username and password? Login here.
For more information OR if you have questions, Contact The BWF Development Team at [email protected]